Our contact details:
3 Priors Court,
Phone Number: 07497 884714
Priors Photos is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy was last reviewed on 01/05/2023 and will be reviewed on an annual basis. The date of the next review is 01/05/2024.
The type of personal information we collect.
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Personal identifiers, (for example, name and contact details).
- Details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of our services.
- Communication Data including telephone, email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, and any other communication methods you may use to contact us.
- Details of any services you have received from us.
- Appointment information, including address and contact details.
- Relevant documents and signatures needed to enter into a working agreement e.g., agreed terms and conditions.
- Our correspondence and communications with you.
- Invoicing and accounting information.
- Information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us Information from research, surveys, and marketing activities.
- Information we receive from other sources, such as publicly available information, information provided by your employer or our clients or information from our member network firms.
- Client testimonials and feedback.
- Sensitive data such as information about individuals in your family and where they live etc.
How we get the personal information and why we have it.
We may collect data about yourself that you provide directly to us through such communication methods as email, telephone, website contact page, social media interactions.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- We use the information that you have given us in order to reply to your enquiry, or to carry out the Priors Photos services as part of a standard working relationship.
- To provide you with information related to our services and our events and activities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, provided you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To seek your thoughts and opinions on the services we provide.
- To notify you about any changes to our services.
If we need to use your data for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for its use.
Your information will not be given to third parties without your consent save as permitted or required by law, or by relevant regulatory authorities.
How we store your personal information.
Your information is securely stored in accordance with GDPR requirements. Any information you provide will be stored on password-protected encrypted storage device, and any paper records will be stored in a locked filing cabinet. We use up-to-date virus software and regularly scan all external hard drives.
For enquiries by email, phone or via the website we may keep your contact details for up to 2 years from our last point of contact to follow up on your progress and potential future service requirements. You can ask to be removed from our prospect engagement list by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. This information will remain on our invoicing system for as long as required for accounting purposes.
Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to complain.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk